my career

My Life.

My Life.

A hypertext narrative by

Camille Brion

Created with

The Virtual Writing Tutor Grammar Checker

Next

Word count: 436

Choice count: 25

Section count: 15

Image count: 14

Error count: 20

Field Related Analysis

Education : 50 matches

(choice, college, don, education, high school, reader, school, technology, university)

Law : 16 matches

(accident, client, criminal, law, paralegal)

Archaeology : 14 matches

(here, study, technology, till, type)

Target Structure: (2 matches)

internship (5 matches)

retirement (5 matches)

Next

My Life.

beginning.

It's the end of high school, and I have to choose what to do next. There are two choices available.

Choice 1 : Apply to Ahuntsic College and study Paralegal Technology.

Choice 2 : Apply to Ahuntsic College and do a pre-university.

Apply to Ahuntsic College and study Paralegal Technology.

I now have to choose if I want to do it in 3 or 4 years.

Choice 1 : 3 years program.

Choice 2 : 4 years program.

Apply to Ahuntsic College and do a pre-university.

I'm going to do a pre-university. What do I do after?

Choice 1 : Do an internship.

Choice 2 : Go work directly.

3 years program.

It's now 2026, and I have to decide what to do next.

Choice 1 : Do an internship.

Choice 2 : Go work directly.

4 years program.

It's now 2027, and I have to decide what to do next.

Choice 1 : Do an internship.

Choice 2 : Go work directly.

Do an internship.

I decided to do an internship, but do I continue my education or not?

Choice 1 : Go to university.

Choice 2 : Don't go to university.

Go work directly.

I decided to do go work directly after college, but do I continue my education or not?

Choice 1 : Go to university.

Choice 2 : Don't go to university.

Go to university.

I now have to choose the type of law in which I will specialize.

Choice 1 : Criminal Law.

Choice 2 : Business Law.

Don't go to university.

i decided not to go to university so I'm going to work.

Choice 1 : Go work till retirement.

Die in a car accident.

Go back to the beginning.

Choice 1 : beginning.

Go work till retirement.

Write this part of the story here and present your reader with choices.

Choice 1 : beginning.

Criminal Law.

I chose Criminal law as the type of law I want to study. How is my career going to end?

Choice 1 : Retirement.

Choice 2 : A client is not happy whit the sentence he got, so he killed me.

Business Law.

I chose Business law as the type of law I want to study. How is my career going to end?

Choice 1 : Retirement.

Choice 2 : Die in a car accident.

Retirement.

Write this part of the story here and present your reader with choices.

Choice 1 : beginning.

A client is not happy whit the sentence he got, so he killed me.

Write this part of the story here and present your reader with choices.

Choice 1 : beginning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paralegal Glossary